Christmas is just around the corner. Have you started Christmas shopping? How about making your Christmas list? Don’t cram and wait until December to shop! Avoid the christmas rush and shop early! Better yet, why don’t you try online shopping? No lines and NO TRAFFIC!! Plus, sometimes the best deals are found online!
I went online shopping at Lazada after attending their first style convention. I had the privilege of sharing the stage as a panelist with other ladies in the beauty and fashion industry such as Kelsey Meritt, Patty Ang, Sassa Jimenez, and Bea Constantino. We discussed about fashion, beauty, and online shopping! I had a lot of fun and I also learned a lot from my fellow panelists. In this blog post, I am sharing with you some online tips that i have learned and also shared at the style convention:
Online Shopping Tips:
- When you see something you like, think about it and sleep on it. If you decide that you really like it, canvass around and find the best deal and price that you can find. If you think you’re getting it for a good price, then go for it!
- Since you can’t fit the clothes when online shopping, you should know your body type. It’s easier to get styles that you know will suit your body type. Also check the measuring guide to get the perfect size for you.
- When shopping for make-up, check reviews online or on the website. Also check the swatches to make sure that the colours will suit you.
- Make use of the filter button, it’s there for a reason! It will make surfing easier, especially if you already know what you are looking for.
- Try to buy everything you want in one go rather than shopping in small separate transactions, e-commerce sites usually give free shipping when you reach a certain amount.
Shopping in Lazada was quick and easy. They carry a myriad of products to choose from – something for the whole family! Check out my Lazada finds for the whole family:
- 10-pcs Oval Brush Set Curious about these oval brushes? Order them online for only P899 ($18)! They’re a lot cheaper than those brands from the US. 🙂 They’re pretty soft too!
2. Fosoto 18″ LED Dimmable Ringlight
This Ring light is awesome!!! 🙂 It perfectly lights up the entire face, great for make-up artists. It has attachable accessories for cameras and phones so it is great for bloggers, vloggers, or anyone who needs that perfect lighting in her vanity room. It costs P6440 ($129), other online sellers were selling this whole set with a stand, filters, and bag, for 7500-8500. This one shipped from China so it took about a week to get here. I have the Glamcor Multimedia Extreme, and honestly this ring light provides better illumination because of its round shape. The good thing about the Glamcor is that it has an attachable mirror (essential to MUAs), it is more light weight, compact, and is also made with high quality materials.
3. Schott Zweisel Burgundy Wine Glass
I got this for the husband because he just recently started his wine collection. The quality is good, and it costs P2350 ($47).
4. JBYD-0688 Money Bill Counter
This is for the entrepreneurs out there. Got this for about P3,400 ($68). Bill counters cost about P9,000-10,000 in National Bookstore.
5. 3-Pcs Mermaid Swimsuit with Tail (cute baby fats not included. lol)
Last but not least, I purchased these cute mermaid swimsuits for my kids. Since I got these, they haven’t worn any of their other swimsuits. It costs P659, perfect gift for your niece or daughter! It comes with a bikini bottom too! 🙂
Happy Christmas Shopping Everyone!!! It’s the season of giving! Check out Lazada for Christmas gift ideas!
Ending this post with a few snippets from the style convention: