My all time favourite product to use during the holiday season is the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner (Midnight Cowboy) by Urban Decay. It is the perfect glitter to use on the eyelids! It is also versatile – one can use it as an eyeliner, on top of an eyeliner, or all over the lids just like what I did. The best thing about it is that the glitter stays in place once it has dried. It does not dry up in the bottle and the consistency remains the same even after a year! I paired this look with a red lipstick. No other make-up says christmas like a perfect red lip! I used the classic Ruby Woo by Mac for this look.
- POREfessional by Benefit
- RMK Creamy Gel Foundation in 102 and Born This Way Foundation in Light Beige as subtle foundation contour
- Shu Uemura Hard Formula in Acorn and Walnut Brown
- Maybelline Gel Eye Liner in Black
- Naked 2 Palette (half baked) and Naturally Pretty Palette (Warmth, Java, Noir, Sunrise)
- Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
- Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in Custard
- Chanel Les Beiges
- Mac Ruby Woo
Enjoy the holidays!
A quick instagram video clip on this look can be seen at @beautylista!