TGIF!! Halloween is just around the corner, and it’s always a fun time to dress up and be anything you want to be! I hope this tutorial inspires you to be something cool and creepy this year! I have seen other versions of the stitched lip, and I wanted my version to be more wearable by creating an alternative to literally having your lips sealed! I hope you enjoy this one!! xoxo
- Products used.
Stitched Lips: Black Thread, Needle, Spirit Gum (Mine are from Cinema Secrets which I bought from Landmark.) You can also use lash glue as an alternative.
– Mac Diva to stain the lips.
– Too Faced Melted Ruby and brown Maybeline gel liner for the blood and wounds.
– Too Faced: A few of my Favorite Things Palette for the bruises (ooh la orchid, woollen mittens, and soiree.)
– Maybelline gel liner for drawing the fake thread.
– Mac Coffee eye pencil for the dots
- Base: Skin Food Platinum Grape Cell Essential BB Cream.
- Eyebrows: Shu Uemura Hard Formula (Acorn and Seal Brown) and also K-palette Lasting 2way Eyebrow.
- Eyes: Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze, Urbad Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero, Soiree eyeshadow from Too Faced Palette, Diamond Lash in Wish Eye applied using Dolly Wink lash glue, blacks tears using Noir eye shadow from It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette.